Very Safe * No Side Effects * Effective and Visible Results
For Appointment Call Between 11 a.m. to 4:30 P.M.
Brief list of FAQs
- Active Acne
- Acne Pigmentation
- Dull Face
- Uneven Tone
- Back Acne
- Detanning of Face and Body
ABout the procedure
Improvement Peel is a quick and safe procedure. It involves application of Medical Grade Peeling Solutions and kept for limited time. Some of the peels are to be washed after a time duration
All post care instructions are to be followed for optimum results. Most of the Treatments require 6 sessions at an interval of 15 days. Certain resistant lesions may require more number of sessions. Our Premium peels like MeLine and Whitening Clay need to be repeated at 20 to 30 days of gap
Combination with other procedures
To reduce the number of sessions and get the best results for any medical disease Dr Ayesha Faizan may recommend clubbing the Improvement Peels with other treatments like Lasers etc. This will give the benefit of more than one treatments in a single session.
Instructions after Improvement Peel
- No soap or Facewash for 2 days after the procedure
- All creams are to be started 2 days after invisible peeling and stopped 2 days before invisible Improvement peel
- All creams are to be started 7 days after Visible Improvement peeling and stopped 2 days before Visible Improvement peel
- Moisturise daily post Improvement peel 2 to 5 times a day or frequently ( there should be no dryness sensation)
- No waxing, facial, threading, plucking within 7 days of the chemical peel.
- Mask has to be applied twice weekly till the next sessions and continued once weekly to maintain results.