For Appointment Call Between 11 a.m. to 4:30 P.M.
Brief list of FAQs
Can we bring our own earrings to get it pierced?
No, ear piercing specialists who use our Studex state-of-the-art instruments cannot use other earrings. With Studex precision instruments, the ear is actually pierced with a sterile piercing stud. The studs and earring backs (butterflies) are inserted into the instrument. When piercing your ears with Studex instruments, the studs are placed in your ear and the earring backs are positioned at the same time, thus securely fastening the studs. The new ear piercing is not touched unnecessarily. Our instruments only work with our matching Studex piercing studs or hoops.
Compared to some of the older medical studs, the piercing studs for our Studex ear piercing systems offer several advantages:
- They come in sterile packaging and thus help you avoid infections of your new ear piercing.
- You can choose from different materials.
- With Studex, “medical studs” doesn’t mean “boring looking studs”—our piercing studs look great. With our variety of stunning designs you’ll look stylish right from the start.
After how long can I change the studs?
For earlobes, leave the piercing studs in your ear for at least 6 weeks continuously. For the cartilage area of your ear, leave them in for at least 12 weeks continuously. After 6 weeks (for earlobes) or 12 weeks (for cartilage) you can remove the piercing studs and wear other post-type earrings continuously.
Is the Ear piercing Painful?
This is one of the questions we’re being asked the most. With our state-of-the-art instruments, ear piercing is merely a matter of a few seconds. Most people say they only feel the slightest little pinch.
What is the best age to get my childs ear pierced?
You can get their ear pierced as early as 1 and half months.
How to take care of my new ear piercing?
You will enjoy your new ear piercings the most, if you treat them well and take good care of them after piercing.
- Wash hands thoroughly before touching your studs or ears.
- Cleanse the front and back of each ear with Antibiotic Cream at least twice a day, starting 24 hours after the ear was pierced, without removing the studs. Move each stud back and forth in the hole while applying the antibiotic cream as suggested by Dr Ayesha Faizan.
- In between cleansing, try to keep your ears dry.