When a certified professional performs dermaplaning, experts generally consider it safe. However, a person should not try to do dermaplaning on themselves or others at home.
Dermaplaning is a skin resurfacing procedure that people use to give the skin a smoother appearance. It uses a blade to remove the top layer of the skin.
For Appointment Call Between 11 a.m. to 4:30 P.M.
Dermaplaning is a skin treatment that uses a surgical scalpel to remove dead skin and hairs. People may also refer to it as microplaning or blading.
The procedure aims to give facial skin a smooth, youthful, and radiant appearance. As well as smoothing skin and removing “peach fuzz,” proponents claim that dermaplaning can help with acne scars, dry skin, sun-damaged skin, and small wrinkles.
- It painlessly exfoliates the stratum corneum to stimulate cellular turnover with little to no downtime.
- It is a great option for clients with sensitive skin and pregnant women who are looking for a deep exfoliation.
- It can be performed prior to treatments like facials, laser, microdermabrasion, and chemical peels for better product penetration.
- It can be performed frequently.
- It helps makeup go on smoother and more evenly.
- It can help significantly lighten postinflammatory scars from past acne.
- It does not make the hair grow back thicker and darker.
- It is typically more expensive than some other hair-removal treatments.
- The results might not be as long-lasting as other hair-removal methods, such as waxing, as the hair is not removed from the root.
- Results will differ depending on a client’s individual hair-growth cycle.
- Not everyone is a candidate. Clients with active and cystic acne should avoid this type of hair removal, as it can cause further irritation. Also, it is contraindicated for clients with hirsutism, a condition of excessive male-pattern hair growth in women.
Who should avoid dermaplaning?
Before any Major Event I prefer to get my dermaplaning done with dr ayesha faizan as it has suited me well in terms of getting rid of my peach fuzz and i gt that instant glow which builds my confidence. thank you doctor.
-Mariyah Fareed, 36
We are having services for our International Clients
At our centre, we also cater to our International Clients. You can contact us via email and by whatsapp and click on the Get a quote button on your right side and leave us a message.
Why will you take treatment here?