BB Glow Facial Rejuvenation has been getting more and more popular since it has proven it’s effectiveness in achieving that glow, radiant poreless looking skin for up to 4 months.
Brief list of FAQs
What to expect after your session?
There’s no downtime with the treatment, so you can resume your normal routine. Some clients may experience temporary irritation, tightness or redness.
How long does it last?
The results from your first session can last up to 1 week. Results are cumulative so regular sessions are recommended to increase longevity and enhance coverage.
We recommend a minimum of 4 sessions with an interval of 2 weeks to maximize the results. After 5 sessions results may last up to 6 months up to one year.
BB Glow Treatment is a great option for events and special occasions!
- Promote regeneration of cells by induces collagen to speed up new cell formation
- Neutralizes free radicals
- Reduces melanin content in skin before and after UV exposure
- Restores even skin tone and radiant complexion
- Reduces skin discoloration
- Depletion of damage aging cells to fill it with elastic clean cells that can restore fine scars
- Effective skin brightening, skin whitening and wrinkle improvement
- All components are made of vegetable elements for BB glow
- It helps to unblock and minimize your pores
- Reduces and improves scarring problems
- Reduces inflammation
- Improves skin texture, Lifting, Firming, and Hydration Booster
- Reduces wrinkles and dark eye rings
- Hydrates the skin
- Long lasting effect for up to 4+ months
- Instant results
- During the first 24 hours, do not wash your face or use any moisturizers or makeup.
- Mineral make up and sunscreen (SPF 50) may be applied the following day.
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure for 2 weeks. If you are outdoors, sunscreen with SPF 30 should be worn every 2 hours.
- No sauna, baths or swimming for 1 week
- No scrubs or exfoliators for 1 week
- No strenuous exercise for 1-2 days.
- Do not use harsh soaps or scrubs or heavy skin care products on the face for 1 week.